Thursday 28 June 2012

Well Hello There!

So, this is the long awaited first blog post! Many times I have gone to enter the wonderful world of blogging and each time have chickened out- not that there's anything to chicken out about! I guess this is my 'introductory' post, so here I go with the rambling of myself.

I'm Sam and live in South East England. I have just finished college studying Media Production and (fingers crossed) will soon be embarking the life of a university student. I would love to work in film or television, although I'll be the first to admit I am the worst media students as i'm not very 'in the know' with directors, actors or films. (This is something I plan to change during summer). Watch this space, I will know every director and film under the sun, you wait!

I am eighteen years old, and like an awful lot of teenage girls I have an interest in fashion and cosmetics. Cheap and cheerful is what I like, cheap enough to buy more and the price tag keeping me happy! Tight? Noo, I just don't have the spare wonga to buy anything that's not high street! Much to my purses content and my hearts desire.

I work in retail, in the home and fashion shop Laura Ashley. A lot of people either know it well or have never heard of it (most of my friends saying the latter). They sell the best biscuits ever and I blame them for my addiction towards their chocolate chip cookies my failing diet.

Now I feel like I have blabbered on enough and there's not even anybody here yet to read! Oh followers, are you out there somewhere? Come to me!.. haha. Ok on that creepy note, here's a picture of my very un-photogenic self.

Sam xx



1 comment:

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx