Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Little Update- Hello Madrid!

Hello again my lovely followers. Thank you for sticking around with me for so long after ten months of not blogging... I don't know why I go through these long months without being active on here. I love blogging, but I guess I have to work out a way for Uni and life to not get in the way. From here on out, I will try my hardest to get back on the horse.

I thought I would start by giving you all a little update. As none of you will probably know, I opted to do an Erasmus year at my University, which has meant that I am now living in Madrid, Spain! I moved out here mid August and don't plan to move back to the UK until July (ish) next year. Exciting stuff!

So far I have had the time of my life, I am living just on the outskirts of the city with my boyfriend and eight of my coursemates from my Uni back home. I only have Uni for a couple of hours a week which is great as it means I have a lot of time to soak up the culture.

Within this year I hope to do some travelling too, as a lot of flights from here are ridiculously cheap- I really want to go to Morocco as soon as I get the chance!

Some of you that will very occasionally see my posts pop up will know that I mainly focus on fashion with a hint of beauty, but I have decided to add an aspect of my time here, with restaurant reviews, pictures documenting my days out and places I have been to that I recommend you all to try!

If you have any more ideas for blog posts then please throw them my way, I feel I need a bit of motivation and to know that there is still some of you out there that like reading what I'm posting and aren't already bored to death with my drivel!

Here's a couple of pictures of things I have already been up to (pretty much a bunch of random snaps).

Graffiti in Tribunal- Plastered everywhere, but such talent!

An amazing BBQ burger from SteakBurger in Tribunal.



Wonderful blankets from El Rastro Market. (I bought the 4th on the left with elephants!)

I hope that you have enjoyed this post and I look forward to posting more soon.

Sam xx


7 comments:

  1. Your photography is stunning! BBQ burgers are the best!
    - Grace xx
    Would love it if you could check out my blog or YouTube and possibly follow if you're feeling nice? <3

    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice pics! I'd love to visit Madrid one day! :)

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you ever get the chance you should, it's a wonderful city xx

      Delete
  3. http://www.mika-eva.blogspot.com/
    we hope that you visit us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    I love blog posts like this! That food looks yummy- love the place mat too!
    I was in Madrid in June.. Spain is gorgeous!
    Followed you on bloglovin! Would love if you'd follow me back!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous pictures!! I'm in love!!

    http://walksaroundthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx