Tuesday 31 July 2012

Weekly Wishlist


1. Ballet Pumps| H&M | £14.99
2. Lipstick |Topshop | Sartorial | £8.00
3. Zip Back T-shirt | River Island | £20.00
4. Curve Hem Tank | Topshop | £10.00
5.Black Rave Pants | Ark Clothing | £34.99
6. Linked Cuff | Topshop | £12.50

I'm finally back after well over a week of not blogging and I have missed it! It's hard to say that seeing as I've only done five posts but none the less, I am back. 

At the moment, I feel like I'm kind of experimenting with posts, finding ones which I like to write and also what you guys want to read, as ultimately they are pretty much the only reasons I'm here! I seem to have slipped a little on the fashion front and thought this post would be an ideal recurrence seeing as I've been spending all my time internet window shopping recently with not a penny in my pocket (Yay for payday!)

Ballet pumps are something which I cannot get enough of. I love the combination of the nude and the gold rhinestones, I think they compliment each other so well! And for £14.99 it's not a price you have to justify!
I haven't actually tried any Topshop make up at all, and is something which I definitely plan on doing in the near future. Lipsticks are something that I have been paying a lot more attention to recently, and I'm finding it almost impossible to find a shade that suits me but yet doesn't make my teeth look like sweetcorn. Oh well, it's just trail and error I guess for people like me that haven't got a clue what they're talking about!

Rooting round my wardrobe in the scorching weather we've had recently, I noticed an enormous lack of plain tops. Now plain tops have always been something that I mean to go out and buy, but instead come back with everything patterned or stripey or god knows what. Seeing as I'm going to be at Uni in less than a few months, (and I am going to be POOR) I feel that some plain, baggy and comfy tops are pretty high on my agenda, as they can be worn all year round.

Now for the knock-off disco pants.. I have read so many reviews on the different dupes of American Apparels forever famous Disco Pants and every time I see them I just want to snap them up and let them be MINE. I've ummed and arred more than a few times and being the tight wad that I am, I can't seem to part with the money for something which I'm worried may look awful on me! Hmm, maybe I'll do some more thinking on that one...

And finally, the cuff. I don't normally look at Topshop's jewellery unless it's in the sale, or to be honest I rarely step inside Topshop unless it's to go to the sale but seeing as this is a 'wishlist' I guess there's no harm in looking and pretty much certain I won't buy! This cuff I think it a little steep, but I can imagine it looking so dainty and timeless on. I may just have to hunt down a cheaper version on good ol' ebay.

Just quickly before I go, you may have read in my introductory post that I'm pretty much on a film marathon summer.. I would much appreciate it if you could give me a heads up on some 'unmissable' films!

Is there anything you're lusting over at the minute? What's your favourite wardrobe staple pieces?

Thanks for reading! 






4 comments:

  1. Aaargh I've written this comment three times now and my internet keeps going as I submit it!

    I love the shoes, I'm on the market for some new flats and theyse are right up my street, they look loads more expensive than H&M as well! And I love the bracelets.

    I have an issue with sweetcorn teeth aswell, and I find that orangey reds like that Topshop one make matters worse, bluey based reds and pinks are best imo.

    As far as films go I'm not much help because I rarely watch them (everyone thinks I'm nuts), but my favourites are Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction and Sin City, which everyone's seen already. I don't watch upbeat films much, but I did see Bridesmaids the other day and quite liked it.

    I hope you don't get this comment three times!

    And I'm fairly new to blogging too, yours is looking better than mine!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!
      They do look so much more expensive than H&M don't they? Think I might have to swipe these up if I see them instore.
      This lipstick probably would make it worse, I'm not very good with picking the right shades so I'll have to have a real look round! I love light nude colours but they really do not suit me haha.
      I watched Donnie Darko the other day for the first time and I absolutely LOVED it. Bridesmaids is such a funny film! xx

      Delete
  2. I miss doing wishlist posts, but I never feel very inspired as I never have money these days.
    Hm, but you misses may have inspired me to start doing these again for FUN! Good bit of window shopping never hurts. Loved the reference to the disco pants as 'knock-off'.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking when I was doing this post that I missed seeing your wish lists! A bit of window shopping is harmless, as long as you can resist the urge to buy it all (and i had to resist A LOT) haha. I did actually order a pair after this post, came today and they were too big so gotta change them! :(

      xx

      Delete

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx