Monday 17 September 2012

New Hair & Little OOTN

Hey you!
I'm back for a very brief post just to show you my new hair and a dress I wore in Nottingham on a night out for my friends Birthday on Saturday!
Dress | Miss Guided

I've had a fringe before, about a year ago now but for some reason I'm not so sure on it this time around. Hmm, maybe it'll just take a bit more getting used to. I've got it thickened a bit more today and had my roots done (FINALLY!) so excuse the roots in this picture!

This dress is a bit of a different one for me, I never ever wear bodycon clothes, especially dresses, so I thought i'd opt for one with the peplum detailing too (although I'm not sure if it's awfully flattering).

It was SUCH a good night out. I did get raaather drunk but oh well, that's the reason we went I guess haha!

I'm off to Uni on Saturday, it's getting closer and closer and I'm still not too sure how I'm feeling.


Speak to you soon!



P.S.I'm sure I say this on the end of every post, but sorry about out the lack of communications and blogging, hopefully when I get settled into Uni i'll be able to do it a lot more, and have more things to blog about!

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Hooray for nights out in Nottingham! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might be a little bit in love with you, and equally as in love with the dress.
    You look beautifullllllll!

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW Charlotte you absolute cutie! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in that dress! Your new hair is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great!

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx