Sunday 2 November 2014

OOTD- Paradise






Dress | Topshop Sale | €28
Bag | Bershka | €14.99
Shoes | Primark | €6
Rings | Assorted Primark

¡Hola!

It's mad to think that in my last outfit post I was convinced it was winter from there on out, but the heat really has picked up again. This is what I wore one day early last week when I did a spot of vintage shopping and went to an American diner for lunch (I may have a review coming soon).

This dress I picked up in the Topshop sale, and although I was pretty underwhelmed by it's sale price, I have to keep reminding myself that the prices aren't in English pounds, so it actually isn't so bad. When I noticed it,  I loved the pattern and was pleasantly surprised when it didn't look as awful on as I had thought it would. Because I'm quite tall (5ft 11) it's sometimes hard for me to find dresses that are acceptable to wear in the day and aren't ridiculously short, and I think I hit jackpot with this one! I think it'll look great in the colder months too with tights, boots and a big old cosy wooly jumper.

The bag and shoes are pretty much my new favourite things and I wear them with every outfit I can. The shoes are extra comfy and the bag fits in all the crap that a girl could ever need in her bag! I'm definitely guilty of filling big bags with rubbish that you will never and have never needed whilst you're out, but it just feels wrong to have a near empty big bag, right?

I'm still finding it hard being in front of the camera when I am usually behind it, so my next few outfit posts may still involve a couple of awkward looking faces.

Thanks for reading again!

¡Hasta Luego!

Sam xx


18 comments:

  1. this is so cute!love the shoe with the dress !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.... love that Bershka bag *-*
    lets follow each other?


    Sangy
    http://www.thelipstickaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very surprised when it was only 15 euros! Xx

      Delete
  3. Cute oufit! Love your ring!

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Topshop dress! Their sale section is honestly hit or miss for me; sometimes, I'll come across a GREAT deal (like an acid wash denim jacket for $35) but sometimes there'll be quite weird pieces for such high prices! And I have the opposite problem hehe. I'm only 5'1 so every dress I find is usually too LONG for me... oh, the struggles of being petite!

    Your Primark shoes are too cute! I'm dying to visit Primark one day... I hear it's coming to the States in Boston, so I'm really hoping I can go check it out one day!

    You've got such a lovely blog Sam! Now following you via GFC. Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts! :-)

    ♥♥♥
    Kelsey
    RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so inconsistent, isn't it? Sometimes a really great thing as you said :) I hope you do get to visit Primark one day haha it would be worth a trip!
      Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts :) xx

      Delete
  5. nice print!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress and shoes! Forever wishing we had primark in the US.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I feel for you that you don't haha x

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit! your blog looks great!
    Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    xxx
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a gorgeous outfit and post, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful
    Gorgeous outfit
    Thank you for following my blog, I am returning the love and following your blog too.
    New post is up.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing in that dress! Suits you perfectly!
    I'm in love with this whole outfit.

    http://walksaroundthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx