Saturday, 27 December 2014

MY BOXING DAY SALES PICKS

Hi all!
I hope you all had a great Christmas, I know I did!
After trawling through the boxing day online sales, I thought I would make a little post of my favourite bits I have found. I have to admit, I am a little disappointed so far with the sales, but it'll probably be a different story when I'm actually in stores!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5




These gold loafers are a bit 'not me', but I love them! I can very much imagine they were made for the festive season but I would wear them all year round with an all black outfit and gold accessories- what the heck!

Skirts that sit on the waist are sometimes a bit hit and miss for me and my ever growing waistline, but this faux leather one seems right up my street! I can imagine it adding a bit of edge to a plain tee in the summer or even layered under a big old wooly jumper for what's left of winter.

I am quite frankly obsessed with roll necks like I think everyone else is. (My favourite is a burgandy one from Primark which I will hopefully have in an outfit post soon!) I love the colour teal and it looks long, always better for someone a little taller like me as I find normal length jumpers always sit at a funny length.

Dog tooth is one of those prints that I have been obsessed with since my mum bought me a coat from Next when I was 15... and I'm a sucker for patterned trousers.

Oh my goodness, I am going straight to the nearest River Island to try this on as soon as I can! I have been after a long length duster jacket for a long time now (check my wishlist post here) and seeing as it's meant to be warming up in Madrid pretty soon (apparently) I think this might just be my saviour! Just imagining black jeans, over a black dress and a big chunky necklace on a night out or with shorts and a little top in summer...perfecto!!

I hope you have enjoyed the post! Have you found a lot of bargains online? What store are you itching to raid when you have the chance?

!Hasta Luego!
Sam xx

5 comments:

  1. I love that roll neck top - so pretty!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Mrs betty moyes,I live in united state,and I’m happily married with my lovely husband and three children. I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring he back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Royallovespell”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream t of loosing my lovely husband.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Royallovespell ”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com),and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS... Email him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) AS HIS POWERS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
      or call him on +2349037171626,

      Delete
  2. Trousers and loafers- perfect! Even my mum owns one of these dog tooth printed trousers for more than 20 years and she adores them!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gold loafers are to die for….may have to have a gander….darn it ! I'd managed to avoid the sales until now!
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold loafers are to die for….may have to have a gander….darn it ! I'd managed to avoid the sales until now!
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading and replying to comments. Thanks for all the time you spend reading my blog and leaving me messages xx